Dr. Atkins has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Miriam Atkins, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Atkins completed a residency at Brooke Army Medical Center. She currently practices at Augusta Oncology and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Atkins is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Letterman Army Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Atkins?
DR. ATKINS SEES MY MOTHER, SHE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND CARING . I ALSO WORK FOR A DOCTOR, WE REFER OUR PATIENTS TO HER ASWELL. MY MOTHER IS DOING REALLY GOOD UNDER HER CARE. SHE IS A GOD SENT. GERTRUDE SCHULTZ
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Miriam Atkins, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Atkins' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Atkins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Atkins frequently treats Melanoma, Anemia, and Lung Cancer.
Dr. Atkins' office is located at 3696 Wheeler Rd, Augusta, GA 30909. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital